CSP Providers & Teachers Forum
SIGCSE 2020 — Portland, Oregon
The 2020 CS Principles Providers and Teachers Forum is the third gathering of CS Principles educators, providers and teachers in a structured session at SIGCSE. This forum was created to fill the need for a community for CS Principles providers and teachers to discuss best practices, feedback, or share teaching experiences.
The CS Principles Providers and Teachers Forum aims to increase collaboration and discussion among College Board endorsed providers and teachers by offering a diverse agenda.
Time & Location
The Forum is a half-day morning session, on .
Link in Whova: https://whova.com/embedded/session/sigcs_202003/834760/
Registration & Topic Submission
Registration and topic submissions can be done at this link: https://bjc.berkeley.edu/sigcse-csp-forum/register
Topic submissions will close on Friday, February 7, 2020 at 11:59PM PST.
Registration will close on Monday, March 9, 2020 at 11:59PM PST.
We are looking for topics that would be of broad interest to the CSP Community.
- 9:00AM PST - Workshop Begins
- 9:00AM - 9:30AM - College Board Update
- 9:30AM - 10:00AM - Provider Updates & Questions
- 10:00AM - 10:15AM - Topic Breakout Brainstorming
- 10:15AM - 12:00PM - Participant Raised Topics Discussions
Participant Raised Topics include:
- Teacher Roundtable
- Making Computing Accessible to Diverse Learners
- Imposter Syndrome for Students & Teachers
- and more TBD during Topic Breakout Brainstorming
- Lauren Mock, The Beauty and Joy of Computing, UC Berkeley
- Michael Ball, The Beauty and Joy of Computing, UC Berkeley
- Dan Garcia, The Beauty and Joy of Computing, UC Berkeley
- Tiffany Barnes, The Beauty and Joy of Computing, North Carolina State University
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at the CS Principles Providers and Teachers Forum!